• Follow me on:

Friday, June 29, 2012

Ahhhh its been long time...

I was searching for some papers on my beautifully chaosed bed, right then i saw my brushes and color palettes below my bed.  i asked myself and after a while i realized that i wasn’t after painting anything from long time, i was abusing my brushes, i had a very straight answer.......han be barso beet gye unko hath lgaye (yes u a** **** its been long time u have touched them). After a little more thought i decided to paint something.  I took out my album and ended with a image of a lady whom i clicked long back in 2005 in GOA, she was selling flowers and coconut near Shanta Durga temple. I am not a trained or professional  painter to use fabric colors or oil paints.  From school days I have been using water colors only.


And this was something I ended up with!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

All Rights Reserved Jaydharphics Click To Mail Me (+91 9564 5592 84)