• Follow me on:

Monday, October 3, 2011

My First Animation

Today I am sharing my first animation, This must be the slowest animation ever made on the earth. Well I made this animation using Macromedia flash MX, Each and every scene and the characters are made using the mouse.  It took me a long time to make every movement of the characters GOLDI and the stranger doing his morning exercise.  For each hand and leg movements I drew with mouse.  Definately this is not the way animations are made, there are better alternatives, otherwise for a single episode of Tom & Jerry, the animators would take years to complete. 
If I come through some easy and better alternatives I am definately going to share, until just watch the video.


Share Your Solutions

No comments:

Post a Comment

All Rights Reserved Jaydharphics Click To Mail Me (+91 9564 5592 84)