• Follow me on:

Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Safety Class!!

Today I attended a safety class in our workshop.  It wasn't that bad. We all know those things but still I thought I should share this with you people.  As per administration's analysis 88% of the accidents in industries are because of improper practice of work, 10%  of the accidents are because of improper conditions and 2% are because of Over confidence, fatigueness, lazziness etc. etc.
      I asked the person who was taking our class,"isn't that 10% factor is responsible for those 88% accidents?" that's it he was like "BOMB", he threw a typical look on me and said 16 out of 19 accidents in workshop this year were because of improper practice of work.  I realised that its just unprofitable to debate here and kept my mouth shut for rest of the class.
   But its true those 10% improper conditions are responsible for 88% of unfair and improper work practice.  The conditions we work in are just out of this world.  But administration will never agree with this, ofcourse the analysis is also made by them, but those analysis are just figures for them and for us as well.  88% is not small figure to ignore.  We are also responsible, aren't we?

No comments:

Post a Comment

All Rights Reserved Jaydharphics Click To Mail Me (+91 9564 5592 84)